Cube3 is a progressive marketing agency that helps businesses develop and deliver end to end strategies. In short, we ignite growth. How? We’re driven by outcomes, not outputs. We focus on strategy, supported by agile cross-functional delivery teams to achieve unified goals and ROI for our clients.
We don’t just provide services. We’re structured as a consultancy. Our emphasis is on uncovering and understanding the challenges that lie at the heart of every client brief.
After another record year we’re looking for a strong mid-senior creative. Someone who is equally flexible and wide ranging in their approach, to complement our industry-leading creative team.
You’ll have the ability to ideate and conceptualise using the principles of human centric design. And also the ability to create solutions that feature throughout the customer journey life cycle on and offline.
Your portfolio should include a strong range of branding, web (UI and UX), print and conceptual examples. You are comfortable developing brand strategy and bringing it to life across multiple channels. All with the ability to handle various projects to a high standard.
Of course, you’ll be a creative and pragmatic thinker responsive to working within a cross-functional team, using core skills of:
- Artwork production
We are looking for a team player who can add creative depth, but who can also offer broader skills illustrating an understanding of:
- Brand architecture and development
- Interaction design and principles of UX
- Creative content
- Knowledge of front end code and development principles
You will work with other members of the creative team alongside researchers, copywriters, developers and marketers while reporting to the head of design. You will inspire other members of the team and take the lead on projects. You will be obsessed with innovation, keeping up to date with the latest trends. And you’ll always approach briefs with a positive attitude. We’re a rapidly growing agency, so you’ll be able to work well under pressure, to a deadline in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years experience
- Outstanding design skills both on and offline
- Articulate and inspiring presentation skills
- In depth knowledge of Adobe CC and Sketch
- A good understanding of interaction design and principles of UX
- A willingness to manage and develop junior members of the team
- Ability to bring innovation through originality, while keeping quality and consistency
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Able to effectively manage projects and meet deadlines
- After Effects & 3D visualisation advantageous (including Cinema 4D)
- Strong conceptual thinking and an eye for exquisite detail
- Inspire creativity in others as well as creating concepts of your own
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional team
If this sounds like you please send us a copy of your CV along with your portfolio to [email protected]
Strictly no agencies.